I am sure that you all know Leo Babauta of Zen Habits fame. I mean, who doesn’t? I “met” Leo way back before he was one of the most popular bloggers on the internet, and he is still just as nice today as he was back then. This guy knows how to write great content and has made a career for himself talking about productivity and minimalism. Minimalism, you say? Yes – Zen Habits is not Leo’s only site. He has an amazing site about minimalism called, appropriately enough, mnmlist. If you aren’t reading it, and you are a fan of minimalism, you are missing out. So be sure to check it out when you get a chance. With that out of the way, I wanted to talk to you about something else Leo has available right now – an e-book titled The Simple Guide To A Minimalist Life.
In true Leo fashion, he has assembled a great book for those of us still looking for more ways to “go minimal” with our lifestyle, and in the book he covers such topics as:
- Clearing clutter and reducing your possessions
- Figuring out what’s necessary, and how to be content with less
- Simplifying your schedule, your work, and living a less stressful life
- Creating a minimalist workspace, home, computer, financial life, diet and fitness program
- How to go paperless and digitize your life
For those of you looking for a tremendous resource on living a minimalist lifestyle, I highly recommend you pick up this e-book. It’s only $9.95 and the proceeds (up to $5,000) will go to benefit the non-profit Guampedia.com. The Simple Guide to a Minimalist Life is a win for them and a win for the minimalist in you!