Last week, I started the 10 Things Challenge, where I declared that I was going to start getting rid of 10 items a week from my house. Many readers are playing along, and some have even taken to listing what 10 Things they have gotten rid of as well. Group efforts are always more motivational! Well, the first week was an assortment of random stuff for me, and this week doesn’t look much different. Here are the 10 items I have found in the house to get rid of and where I am sending each item:
1. Clothes. Am counting all 8 items as one.->Goodwill.
2. Bag of soap shavings, as was going to use. I never did.->Free box.
3. Black leather messenger bag. 1995, are you there? ->Goodwill.
4. Joker character from a cereal box. Huh? ->Goodwill.
5. Old Pentax film camera, not used in at least 9 years.->Not sure yet.
6. 1994 Old Dominion University yearbook. I’m not in it, and never looked at it. ->Recycling
7. A charger of some sort, that goes to something unknown. ->Goodwill.
8. Essential oil burner from The Body Shop. Already have 1, so this one goes. ->Goodwill.
9. Road Atlas from 2000. I used this on my recent cross-country trip, and entire roads were missing from the map. ->Recycling.
10. Metallica VHS tapes. I can let go, I know I can. ->Goodwill.
So, there you have it – 10 more things leaving my house less cluttered. What 10 things are you getting rid of this week?