It’s time for another roundup of 10 items to leave my house this week! This is the third week of the 10 Things Challenge (here is Week 1 and Week 2 if you are interested). More and more readers are taking part and doing their own 10 Things Challenge, and some of them are even coming by to leave a comment about what they are getting rid of. I love this type of encouragement! If you want to take part, gather up 10 things in your house to get rid of, and leave a comment on each week’s post letting us all know what you are doing. The more of us involved, the better – and imagine the clutter that is being discarded! As for me, here are the 10 items I am getting rid of this week, and where I am sending each one of them:
1. Case of poker chips I have been carrying around since 1998 and haven’t used once. ->Goodwill.
2. Phone car charger for a phone I no longer own. ->Free box
3. Another Metallica VHS tape. ->Free box
4. Poison VHS tape. ->Free box
5. Yet another Metallica VHS tape. ->Free box
6. Random ZIP and other old disk media (Counting as one item) ->Recycling
7. Specialized USB cord for printer I no longer have. ->Free box
8. Two Kenneth Cole dress shirts from when I was heavier. ->Goodwill
9. Book of cheesy poems (Sorry, Mom) ->Library
10. Book of cover letter samples from 2001 ->Library
So, there you have it – 10 more things leaving my house less cluttered. What 10 things are you getting rid of this week?