It’s time for another roundup of 10 items to leave my house this week! This is the fourth week of the 10 Things Challenge and I could not be happier with both my own progress and that of the readers who are doing their own version of the challenge at their house. Want to participate? Round up 10 things each week and get them out of the house, and then stop by on Wednesday (when these weekly posts go live) and let us all know what you got rid of. Encouragement breeds encouragement, so let’s keep it going! As for me, here are the (more than) 10 items I am getting rid of this forth week of the challenge, and where I am sending each one of them:
1. Weird hippie bag ->Goodwill.
2. Cassette case with 65 1980’s hair metal cassettes ->Free box
3. Box of CFL bulbs. I have plenty to spare, so hopefully someone else can use them ->Free box
4. Ugly messenger bag->Free box
5. Old gym bag ->Free box
6. 40 GB Single Tuner Tivo box ->Not sure
7. 2 Tivo Remotes ->Not sure
8. Charger for no-longer-owned Canon digital camera battery ->Free Box
9. 2001 New Mexico/Arizona Tour book ->Library
10. Career Changing for Dummies book ->Library
So, there you have it – 10 more things leaving my house less cluttered. What 10 things are you getting rid of this week?